In Rug Stain Removal Solutions
Get beer out of your rug or carpet in 2 easy DIY steps
If you have beer stains on your rug, you're not alone. It happens to the best of us—we spill a glass of beer, and then we're left with a stain that doesn't want to come out.
But don't worry! There are some easy DIY steps you can take to get rid of those pesky stains.
- Apply detergent solution and blot
- Apply water and blot
Things to remember when removing a stain from a rug
- Do it fast
- Blot up all excess spill with paper towels
- Do not rub
- Apply antidotes as shown on a list with a clean dry cloth, working from the edge to the center
- Do not soak
- Pat with paper towels
- Dry with fan or hair blower
- Restore pile with clothes brush
🚨 If the stain is hard to handle or you have more important things to do 🚨
All you have to do is Request a Free Quote
on our website, and one of our professional carpet cleaners will contact you as soon as possible to schedule a free pick up.
If you ever need to reach us, just call 201-282-2028 (NJ, NY)
or 434-995-9141 (VA)
Need a professional rug cleaning service?Request a Free Quote